Newcastle upon Tyne
Find Steve elsewhere
Steve is interested in how the web is changing education for learners, staff and institutions. He enjoys the challenge of explaining new technologies to people and strives to make innovation as simple and painless as possible!
Steve's interests include social media, podcasting, digital video and animation, remote training, presentation design & mobile technologies. Before Netskills, Steve spent 8 years as a researcher at Nottingham University working on HIV vaccines.
- Guides to emergent web technologies and innovative practice for researchers, teachers and administrators. Licensed through creative commons for educational use/reuse.
- More about Web2practice
- Institutional Responses to Emergent Technologies
- A supporting studies and synthesis project that produced a range of guidance materials to help institutions respond to new technologies.
- More about Institutional Responses to Emergent Technologies
- Improving your Online Presence events
- A series of events on search engine optimisation, social media and the semantic web. Developed for the Strategic Content Alliance.
- More about Improving your Online Presence
From my Blog
Read more from my blog...
What I'm Doing (on Twitter)
What I'm reading
View my bookmarks on delicious...