Netskills is a training and staff development service with 14 dedicated and expert staff based at Newcastle University. It was set up in 1995 and provides training across the UK.
Netskills is partly funded by JISC.
Services are provided to a wide range of clients including all UK universities and most FE colleges, as well as public libraries, schools, the commercial sector, government and non-government organisations.
- Get in touch with Netskills via e-mail, post, phone or fax.
- Biographies for Netskills experienced and skilled staff.
- The principles behind Netskills, described in our vision and mission.
- A brief summary of the development of the Netskills service.
- 5 Common Questions Answered (video)
- Chris Young, our Senior Consultant Trainer, talks about Netskills and answers five common questions about the services we provide.
- Visual Identity
- Information and guidelines about our logo and visual identity.
- An index of some of the organisations that have worked with Netskills.
- This Web Site
- Information about the Netskills web site (help, site features, site map, legal information).